|December 12, 2014||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||BSUM||AUGIE|
|FG Percentage||.435 (27-62)||.492 (32-65)|
|3P FG Percentage||.053 (1-19)||.278 (5-18)|
|FT Percentage||.533 (16-30)||.700 (21-30)|
Sattley - 16
Anderson - 2
Schilling - 1
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – The Bemidji State University men’s basketball team took to the road for the first time this season as it started a three game road stint at No. 18 Augustana College. The Vikings came away with a 90-71 win over the Beavers.
Bemidji State, now 5-3 overall and 1-3 in NSIC action will be back in action Saturday evening as it travels to Wayne State College for a 6 p.m. tip off. The Vikings improve to 9-1 overall and 3-1 in NSIC play with the win.
Augustana charted four players in double-digits, including two 20-point scorers, while the Beavers posted three in double figures. The Vikings shot 49.2 percent from the field to out shoot BSU with its 43.5 percent rating from the field. Rebounding was close with Augie leading 40-38.
- Ben Best and Alexander Sattley led the BSU scoring effort each recording 16 points. Best did not miss a shot in the first half and finished shooting 7-of-8 from the field and added two free throws.
- Marks back-to-back games where Best has led the team scoring 16 points.
- Sattley’s 16 points is also a career-high. He ended the night shooting 4-of-6 from the field, 1-of-3 from the arch and tallied 7-of-8 from the charity stripe. Sattley also pulled down four rebounds.
- Brock Lutes led the team with seven rebounds and recorded 11 points, two assists and one block on the night.
- BSU posted 28 points from the bench, including Sattley’s 16 points.
- Augustana's Casey Schilling registered his fourth double-double of the season with a game-high 24 points and 10 rebounds while matching his career-high with five steals.
- Daniel Jansen added 23 points for the Vikings on 8-of-12 shooting from the field, while hitting 5-of-6 free throws.
- Jordan Spencer recorded 11 points, six assists and four rebounds
- Augustana snapped a two-game losing skid with tonight's win.
- The Vikings finished the game shooting 49.2 percent from the field.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).