Spring 2021 Fan Attendance Policy
Bemidji State University is committed to providing a safe environment for student-athletes, staff and fans during its 2021 spring athletics season. In our committment for safety, we have implemented general requirements from the Minnesota Department of Health's "COVID-19 Intercollegiate Sports Guidance for Higher Education" as of March 18, 2021.
- Fans are permitted to attend Bemidji State events which are held outdoors, in accordance with the Minnesota Department of Health.
- All fans are required to wear a mask or appropriate face covering throughout the venues at all times.
Follow Physical Distancing
- Adhere to social distance requirements. Maintain 6 feet between participants when they are not playing (on the bench, in the dugout, on the sideline, etc.).
- During any practice or competition spectators must be at least 12 feet from the closest participant. So at least 12 feet from the field, bench, or court, whichever is closest.
- Do not cluster at entry/exit points.
Submit Health Screening
- All fans are REQUIRED to complete Bemidji State's Health Screen tool prior to entering any BSU facility.
- The Bemidji State Health Screen Tool can be found HERE.
- Do not attend any Bemidji State events if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact to any person with a positive case of COVID-19.
No Food or Beverage
- No food or beverage is permitted at BSU events.
- BSU will not be providing concessions to minimize opportunities for crowding.
- Bemidji State has restroom access available in the Physical Eduction Building.
- Adhere to proper hygiene guidelines.
- All fans are asked to leave the facility immediatley following the conclusion of any event.
- Fans are encouraged not to interact with student-athletes at the conclusion of events to help protect our entire Bemidji State community, including parents, stafff, coaches and student-athletes.
Live Video & Live Stats
- If you are not able to attend a Bemidji State event, most events will be available to watch via stream for free.
- The BSU Beavers Sports Network is available online HERE or available on the NSIC Network App. The NSIC Network is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV (4th Generation) and Roku by searching for 'NSIC' or 'NSIC Network' in the application store on these devices.
- BSU Beavers Live Stats for most home events can be found HERE. Check each sports' schedule page for live stats during road games.
Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference Members Institutional Fan Policies
|Augustana University||No public admission to any home events through April 3rd/4th weekend|
|Concordia University, St. Paul||Limited capacity via team pass lists (home & away) - contact information required|
|University of Mary|
|University of Minnesota Crookston||250 Maximum. Masks required|
|University of Minnesota Duluth||Masks & Social Distancing. No walk-up sales. Digital tickets through promo codes. Pass lists for tennis|
|Minnesota State Unviersity, Mankato|
|Minnesota State University Moorhead||250 Maximum. Fans must pre-register for contact tracing and complete MSUM self assessment.|
|Minot State University||Outside - social distancing/Indoors - masking and social distancing. No further restrictions.|
|Northern State University|
|University of Sioux Falls||No limits in number of spectators. Encourage masks and social distancing.|
|Southwest Minnesota State University|
|St. Cloud State University|
|Upper Iowa University||No attendance restrictions. Masks/distancing required. Must be 12ft from playing surface.|
|Wayne State College||Sit in family groups with masks at all times. Sport-specific policies to visiting teams week of games. Not ticketing for spring events.|
|Winona State University||Spectators up to MDH/EO restrictions for outside sports. Masks and social distancing required|