BEMIDJI, Minn. -- Ticket and tailgating information for Saturday’s NCAA Division II Football Second Round matchup between (RV) Bemidji State University and No. 9 Colorado School of Mines.
Bemidji State at Colorado School of Mines | Golden, Colo.
Marv Kay Stadium | Saturday, Nov. 27 | 1 p.m. (CST)
- Purchase tickets online HERE
- To sit on the Bemidji State side of the stadium, purchase General Admission tickets
- Reserved Seats: $20
- General Admission: $10
- Children (7-18)/Seniors (65+): $5
- Sponsored tailgates will take place just west of Parking Lot K (Highlighted area below)
- Tailgates will start at 10 a.m. (MST) and must conclude upon game completion
- Mines will charge $10 to park in Lot K while visitors are free to walk up to the tailgate area free of charge
- All fire lanes must be kept clear
- No pop-up tents are allowed on the paved portion of Lot K
- Tents over 700 sq. ft need an operation permit from the City of Golden Fire Department, which must be secured directly through them (https://cityofgolden.seamlessdocs.com/f/2019OperationalPermit)
For more information on the Bemidji State athletic programs, tickets or schedules, visit BSUBeavers.com, follow the Beavers on Twitter (@BSUBeavers or @BSUBeaversFB), like them on Facebook (facebook.com/BSUBeavers or facebook.com/BSUBeaverFootball) or sign up for the TXTUpdates from BSUBeavers.com text-messaging system through the "Multimedia" pull down menu on the main page of BSUBeavers.com.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).