|November 07, 2014||1st||2nd||Final|
North Dakota State
|Stats at a Glance||BSUW||NDSUW|
|FG Percentage||.261 (18-69)||.481 (37-77)|
|3P FG Percentage||.200 (3-15)||.435 (10-23)|
|FT Percentage||.444 (8-18)||.727 (16-22)|
- 12||Holly Johnson
- 7||Holly Johnson
Kuehndorf - 2
Kahla Becken - 5
- 2||Brooke LeMar
Kahla Becken - 2
Durand - 1
FARGO, N.D. – The Bemidji State University women's basketball team traveled to North Dakota State University Friday for its final exhibition game of the 2014-15 season where they fell to the Bison, 100-47.
The Beavers will be back in action Nov. 14-15 as they start regular season play at the Radisson Hotel Roseville Classic in St. Paul, Minn. The Beavers will take on Fort Hays State Friday and Pittsburg State Saturday at 5 p.m. and 3 p.m., respectively.
Bemidji State Highlights
- Leading the Beavers was Sarah Durand as she came off the bench to score 12 points, put up six rebounds and one blocked shot. Durand was 4-for-7 from the field.
- Earning the start against NDSU was Allison Cordes, Hanna Zerr, Allison McKee, Sierra Senske and Allie Knuti.
- Zerr and Senske each charted six points while Knuti and McKee posted four points each.
- BSU recorded 27 of its points off the bench.
- Despite the loss the Beavers did hold a four-point lead early in the first half.
North Dakota State Highlights
- NDSU moves its record to 24-17 over the Beavers with the exhibition win.
- Holly Johnson led the Bison with 24 points, going 9-for-17 from the field, 4-for-5 from the line and 2-for-5 from three-point range.
- The Bison charted six players having nine or more points, including two players off the bench.
- NDSU finished the night going 16-for-22 (72.7%) from the line and 37-for-77 (48.1%) from the field.
For more information on the Bemidji State athletic programs, tickets or schedules, visit BSUBeavers.com, follow the Beavers on Twitter (@BSUBeavers), like them on Facebook (facebook.com/BSUBeavers) or sign up for the TXTUpdates from BSUBeavers.com text-messaging system through the "Multimedia" pull down menu on the main page of BSUBeavers.com.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).