|February 13, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||BSUW||MARY|
|FG Percentage||.246 (14-57)||.358 (19-53)|
|3P FG Percentage||.278 (5-18)||.278 (5-18)|
|FT Percentage||.800 (12-15)||.750 (12-16)|
Pelzer - 2
BISMARCK, N.D. -- Bemidji State University women’s basketball started its final regular season road series at University of Mary Friday night. A tie game at halftime changed as the power offense of the Marauders won in the second half for a final score of 55-45 over the Beavers.
The Beavers, now 6-18 overall, 3-16 in the NSIC, will be back in action Saturday as they end their final regular season road game at Minot State University at 4 p.m. The Marauders improve to 9-16 overall and 7-12 in conference action.
Bemidji State Highlights
- Pacing the offense was Sierra Senske as she posted 13 points, shooting 3-of-10 from the field and went 6-for-7 from the foul line. Senske also led the team with seven rebounds.
- Hanna Zerr charted eight points and added two assists and two steals in her 27 minutes of action.
- BSU only committed 14 turnovers compared to the Marauders 18.
- The Beavers brought in 14 points from the bench and scored 17 of their points off turnovers.
- The Marauders had three athletes score in double-digits with Brittney Dietz leading the team with 22 points. Sloan Turner and Hannah Larson contributed 11 and 10 points, respectively.
- Dietz was clutch at the foul line as she went 9-for-10 and was 6-of-9 from the floor.
- Turner led the team pulling down 16 rebounds, while Larson earned 12 boards.
- U-Mary’s second half shooting of 44 percent from the field and 33 percent from beyond the arc lifted it over the Beavers after being tied up 19-19 at the half.
- The Marauders were strong in the paint, charting 28 of its 55 points.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).