|February 14, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||BSUW||MINOT|
|FG Percentage||.321 (17-53)||.453 (29-64)|
|3P FG Percentage||.219 (7-32)||.333 (3-9)|
|FT Percentage||.818 (9-11)||.667 (16-24)|
Pelzer - 5
Kuehndorf - 1
McKee - 1
Pelzer - 1
MINOT, N.D. -- Bemidji State women’s basketball ended its final regular season road series at Minot State University Saturday, falling by a final score of 77-50.
The Beavers, now 6-19 overall, 3-17 in the NSIC, will be back in action Feb. 20-21 as they end the regular season hosting Minnesota State University Moorhead and Northern State University. Game times are set for 6 and 4 p.m., respectively. Minot State improves to 11-15 overall and 6-14 in conference action.
Bemidji State Highlights
- Tatum Sheley led the scoring effort for the Beavers in their loss to Minot State as she put up 14 points coming off the bench. Sheley was 5-of-12 from the floor and sank two three-point shots.
- Aimee Pelzer contributed 11 points and led the team pulling down five rebounds and dishing out six assists.
- The Beavers shot 32.1 percent from the floor and went 9-for-11 from the foul line.
- BSU put up 10 points off turnovers and brought in 21 points off the bench.
- The Beavers held Minot State to only one three-point shot in the second half with only nine attempts total.
Minot State Highlights
- Minot State jumped out in the second half to move its lead, shooting 55 percent from the floor.
- Savanna Kingsbury continued her progression throughout the second half of the season, netting a career-high 16 points and finished with 11 rebounds.
- Diondra Denton came off the bench to pace the offense with 19 points and added seven rebounds in her 22 minutes of action. MSU was led on offense by another underclassman as Diondra Denton hit for 19 points and added seven rebounds.
- MSU's senior trio of Katie Hardy, Morgan Klose and Christina Boag finished their final home game in style as they combined for 26 points, 14 rebounds and seven assists to help Minot State to its first NSIC weekend sweep on the season.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).