BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team is back on the road after their first set of home games last weekend. The Beavers will travel south to face Southwest Minnesota State University, Saturday at 1 p.m. and the University of Sioux Falls, Sunday at 1 p.m. in Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference action. The Beavers (4-6 overall) look to build upon their 3-4 record in league play after coming off a win against Wayne State College this past weekend.
Bemidji State is 5-11-3 all-time against Southwest Minnesota State with an overall away record of 1-5-3. The last time the Beavers beat the Mustangs was Sept. 30, 2012, 1-0 in Marshall, Minn. As for Sioux Falls, Bemidji’s all-time record is 2-0 including a 2-0 victory last season in Bemidji. BSU is 1-0 at Sioux Falls.
Southwest Minnesota State match up information:
· Last time the Beavers faced Southwest Minnesota State (10/5/13):
· Live stats: http://livestats.smsu.edu/soccer/
· Live web stream: http://portal.stretchinternet.com/smsu/
Sioux Falls match up information:
· Last time the Beavers faced Sioux Falls (10/6/13): http://www.bsubeavers.com/wsoccer/boxscore/2013/6008/sioux-falls-senior-day-vs-bemidji-state-10-06-2013/
· Live web stream: http://portal.stretchinternet.com/siouxfalls/
Bemidji State soccer information:
· 2014 BSU Soccer Schedule: http://www.bsubeavers.com/wsoccer/schedule/
· Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
· Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).