BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team dives into conference play this weekend as it hosts two Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference matchups as a part of the Beavers’ parents’ weekend. BSU will open up the weekend with University of Mary at 1 p.m. Saturday and will wrap up the weekend facing Minot State University at 1 p.m. Sunday.
BSU women’s soccer looks to build upon their 4-0 record after a pair of nonconference wins last weekend over Missouri Western State University (1-0 2OT) and Northwest Missouri State University (4-0). The last time BSU opened the season with a perfect 6-0-0 record was 2010, which matched a program best 6-0-0 start in 2008.
U-Mary match up information:
- Bemidji State is 5-12-1 all-time versus U-Mary.
- BSU is 3-5 all-time when playing U-Mary at home.
- Last time the Beavers faced the Marauders, BSU earned a 2-1 (OT) victory, Sept. 20, 2014
- 2015 U-Mary Soccer Stats
- 2015 U-Mary Soccer Schedule
Minot State match up information:
- The BSU is 1-2 all-time against Minot State
- BSU is unbeaten when hosting Minot State (1-0-0).
- BSU dropped its last meeting with the Minot State Beavers, 1-0 Sept. 21, 2014.
- 2015 Minot State Soccer Stats
- 2015 Minot State Soccer Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2015 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2015 BSU Soccer Schedule
- Live Stats versus U-Mary
- Live Stats versus Minot State
- Watch the live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).