BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team continues Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference action this weekend as it hosts two league foes at Chet Anderson Stadium. The Beavers will begin the weekend with nationally-ranked (11) Minnesota State University, Mankato, at 7 p.m. Friday and will close the weekend facing Concordia University, St. Paul, at 1 p.m. Sunday.
BSU soccer looks to improve upon their 5-1 record after splitting a pair of conferences games last weekend. The Beavers started the weekend strong as they defeated U-Mary, 2-0, with freshman, Rachael Norton scoring both goals of the game. On Sunday, BSU fell to Minot State, 4-1, experiencing their first loss of the season.
Minnesota State match up information:
- Bemidji State is 1-10-1 all-time versus Minnesota State.
- BSU is 0-4-1 all-time when playing MSU at home.
- Last time the Beavers faced the Mavericks, BSU fell 1-0 in the NSIC Tournament, Nov. 5, 2014
- 2015 Minnesota State Soccer Stats
- 2015 Minnesota State Soccer Schedule
Concordia-St. Paul match up information:
- The BSU is 10-1-2 all-time against Concordia-St. Paul
- BSU is 6-1 when hosting CU.
- BSU dropped its last meeting with the Concordia-St. Paul, 1-0 Sept. 28, 2014.
- 2015 Concordia-St. Paul Soccer Stats
- 2015 Concordia-St. Paul Soccer Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2015 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2015 BSU Soccer Schedule
- Live Stats versus U-Mary
- Live Stats versus Minot State
- Watch the live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).