BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team travels south for a pair of Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference matches this weekend. The Beavers will first take on Augustana University in Sioux Falls, S.D. at 11 a.m. Saturday before heading to Wayne, Neb. to face Wayne State College at 1p.m. Sunday to wrap up the weekend.
BSU women’s soccer looks snap a three-match losing skid and improve upon its 5-3 record after losing both of its games last weekend. The Beavers started the weekend falling to No. 9 Minnesota State University, Mankato, 1-0. On Sunday, BSU also lost to Concordia University, St. Paul, 1-0, allowing the matches only goal in the 40th minute of play.
Augustana match up information:
- Bemidji State is 6-4-1 all-time versus Augustana.
- BSU is 2-1 all-time when playing Augie in Sioux Falls.
- Last time the Beavers faced the Vikings, BSU fell 3-1 at home Oct. 4, 2014.
- 2015 Augustana Soccer Stats
- 2015 Augustana Soccer Schedule
Wayne State match up information:
- The Beavers are 9-7-3 all-time against Wayne State.
- BSU is 4-4 when playing in Wayne against the Wildcats.
- Bemidji State won its last meeting with the WSC, 5-1 Oct. 5, 2014.
- 2015 Wayne State Soccer Stats
- 2015 Wayne State Soccer Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2015 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2015 BSU Soccer Schedule
- Live Stats versus U-Mary
- Live Stats versus Minot State
- Watch the live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).