BEMIDJI, Minn. – The Bemidji State University women’s soccer team will hit the road this weekend to face Northern State University and Minnesota State University Moorhead. The Beavers will begin the weekend of Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference play in Aberdeen, S.D., where they will take on the Wolves at p.m. Saturday. The BSU women’s soccer team will wrap up the weekend in Moorhead, Minn. as it faces MSU Moorhead at 1 p.m. Sunday.
The road trip begins a stretch during which the Beavers will play five of their final six regular season matches on the road. BSU’s final home contest will take place Nev. 1.
The Beavers are coming off an extremely successful weekend where they outscored their opponents 13-3. The Beavers began the series with a 6-2 win over Southwest Minnesota State University Saturday where both Sarah Stram and Rachael Norton each recorded a goal and two assists. Sunday, the Beavers won 7-1 over University of Sioux Falls with Norton netting her first collegaite hat trick.
The Bemidji State Soccer team hopes to build upon their 8-4 overall and 5-4 NSIC records this weekend as they are on the road.
Northern State match up information:
- Bemidji State is 8-12-3 all-time versus Northern State.
- BSU is 3-8 all-time when playing NSU in Aberdeen, S.D.
- Last time the Beavers faced the Wolves, BSU won 4-0, Oct. 18, 2014.
- 2015 Northern State Soccer Stats
- 2015 Northern State Soccer Schedule
MSU Moorhead match up information:
- The Beavers are 12-12-1 all-time against MSU Moorhead.
- BSU is 5-4-1 when facing MSUM in Moorhead, Minn.
- BSU was victorious in their last match with the Dragons, winning 3-0, Oct. 19, 2014.
- 2015 Sioux Falls Soccer Stats
- 2015 Sioux Falls Soccer Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2015 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2015 BSU Soccer Schedule
- Live Stats versus U-Mary
- Live Stats versus Minot State
- Watch the live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).