BEMIDJI, Minn. – The Bemidji State University women’s soccer team is back on the road for another weekend to face Winona State University and Upper Iowa University. The Beavers will begin the weekend of Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference play in Winona, Minn., where they will face Winona State, Saturday at 1 p.m. BSU will then travel to Fayette, Iowa to wrap up the weekend where it will take on Upper Iowa, Sunday at 2 p.m.
The road trip is continues a string of five straight matches away form Chet Anderson Stadium for the Beavers before returning home for their season finale, Nov. 1.
Last weekend the Beavers split their matches. They began the weekend with a double-overtime loss to Northern State University, 2-1. Sunday, the Beavers regained momentum as they defeated Minnesota State University Moorhead, 5-1.
The Bemidji State women’s soccer team now has an overall record of 9-5 and is 6-5 in conference play.
Winona State match up information:
- Bemidji State is 3-18-1 all-time versus Winona State.
- BSU is 1-9 all-time when playing WSU in Winona, Minn.
- Last time the Beavers faced the Warriors, BSU won 1-0, Oct. 24, 2014.
- 2015 Winona State Soccer Stats
- 2015 Winona State Soccer Schedule
Upper Iowa match up information:
- The Beavers are 6-5-0 all-time against MSU Moorhead.
- BSU is 2-3-0 when facing UIU in Fayette, Iowa.
- BSU won their last match against the Peacocks, 3-2, Oct. 19, 2014.
- 2015 Sioux Falls Soccer Stats
- 2015 Sioux Falls Soccer Schedule