The Bemidji State University soccer team will take their talents on the road this weekend for some Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference action. They will face Winona State Friday in Winona Minnesota at 7 pm. The Beavers will then travel to Fayette Iowa to play the Upper Iowa Peacocks on Sunday at 1 pm.
BSU will return home next Thursday night to face the University Of Mary.
The Beavers are coming off a weekend in which they went 1-1 against some non-conference teams. The Beavers began the series with a 4-0 win over Northern Michigan Friday night where Miranda Famestad captivated the crowd with two goals, and Sarah Stram provied two assits and scored her first goal of the season, Raquel Thelen aslo joined in on the offensive fun with providing two assists in the game as well. Sunday, the Beavers lost a hard fought 2-1 game against Michigan Tech, Famestad once again netted a goal for the beavers and Melanie Peltier recorded her first Collegiate point with an assist.
Winona State information:
- Bemidji State is 3-17-2 all time versus Winona State.
- BSU is 1-10-1 all time in Winona, Minn.
- Since 2010 the Beavers are 3-3-1 agaisnt the Warriors.
- The last time the Beavers played the Warriors it ended in a 0-0 tie, Oct. 24, 2015.
- 2016 Winona State soccer stats.
- 2016 Winona State soccer schedule.
Upper Iowa information:
- Bemidji State is 7-5 all time versus Upper Iowa.
- BSU is 3-3 all time in Fayette Iowa.
- The last time the Beavers played the Peacocks they won 1-0, Oct. 25, 2015.
- 2016 Upper Iowa soccer stats.
- 2016 Upper Iowa Schedule.
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2016 BSU soccer stats.
- 2016 BSU soccer schedule.
- Live Stats versus Winona State.
- Live Stats versus Upper Iowa.
- Watch the live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).