BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team will begin 2019 Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference play on the road with matches against St. Cloud State University and University of Minnesota Duluth this weekend.
Bemidji State will open the weekend with a 4 p.m. matchup in St. Cloud, Minn. Friday. Sunday, the Beavers travel to Duluth, Minn. for a 1 p.m. match against the Bulldogs.
The Beavers come into the weekend 1-2-0 after two nonconference matches versus nationally-ranked teams, then No. 1 Grand Valley State University and No. 4 University of Central Missouri. In their first competition, the Lakers logged a pair of goals early in the first half, while BSU got on track during the final 45 minutes, they eventually fell 2-0. The second match of the weekend saw BSU deadlocked with UCM into the 98th minute. Central Missouri’s Kelsey Mueller ended the match with a goal at the 97:41 mark.
St. Cloud State match up information:
- SCSU holds a 1-1-1 record as they also begin NSIC play against BSU.
- The last time the Beavers and Huskies met, BSU defeated SCSU, 3-2.
- The Beavers are 9-9-1 versus the Huskies since they first met in 1996.
- 2019 St. Cloud State Statistics
- 2019 St. Cloud State Schedule
Minnesota Duluth match up information:
- UMD is currently 2-1 and begins NSIC play against University of Minnesota Crookston Friday.
- Bemidji State is 5-16-5 versus UMD and 2-1-2 in the last five matches between the teams.
- Last time the two teams met, BSU earned its sixth straight win of the 2018 season in a 2-1 NSIC victory.
- 2019 Minnesota Duluth Statistics
- 2019 Minnesota Duluth Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2019 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2019 BSU Soccer Schedule
- SCSU Live stats
- SCSU Live web stream
- UMD Live stats
- UMD Live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to you favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).