BEMIDJI, Minn. -- The Bemidji State University soccer team will travel to Sioux Falls, S.D. and Marshall, Minn. for two Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference matchups this weekend.
Bemidji State will open the weekend with a 2 p.m. match versus the University of Sioux Falls in Sioux Falls Friday. Sunday, the Beavers will be in Marshall for a 1 p.m. match against Southwest Minnesota State University.
The Beavers come into the weekend 4-2-1 and 3-0-1 in NSIC play after home wins against Upper Iowa University and Winona State University last weekend. BSU defeated UIU, 2-1, and swept WSU, 1-0. They look to improve upon their current their three-match winning streak with these matchups.
Sioux Falls match up information:
- USF holds a 1-5-1 overall record with 1-2-1 in the NSIC.
- The last time the Beavers and Peacocks met, BSU swept USF, 1-0.
- The Beavers are 7-0 versus the Peacocks since they first met in 2012.
- 2019 Sioux Falls Statistics
- 2019 Sioux Falls Schedule
Southwest Minnesota State match up information:
- Southwest Minnesota State is 5-1 overall and 3-1 in the NSIC.
- BSU is 9-5-4 versus SMSU and 4-1 in the last five matches.
- Last time the two teams met, the Beavers shutout the Mustangs, 4-0.
- 2019 SMSU Statistics
- 2019 SMSU State Schedule
Bemidji State soccer information:
- 2019 BSU Soccer Stats
- 2019 BSU Soccer Schedule
- Live stats
- Live web stream
- Follow the Beavers on social media: We are on Twitter / Facebook
- Get TXTUpdates on Bemidji State soccer or any BSU athletic program deliver directly to your favorite mobile device.
- Download the BSU Soccer eCalendar
Nestled in Northern Minnesota’s wooded region and located on the shore of Lake Bemidji, Bemidji State University sponsors 15 varsity athletic programs with NCAA Division I men’s and women’s hockey membership in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, while its 13 NCAA Division II programs hold membership in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC).